JCPenney Kiosk is an American-based retail-departmental store that contains clothes, accessories, electronics, and many more. At present, the headquarters of the JCPenney Kiosk is in Texas. The JCPenney Kiosk Login portal helps its employees to make it more convenient to fulfill their essential needs without contacting their Human Resources.
The JCPenney Kiosk has 667 stores all over the United States, with approximately 95,000 employees. The JCPenney Kiosk Login portal is useful to check the work reports of the employees and for other activities online. On 1902 April 14, James Cash Penney started this retail business initially with three stores and gradually has grown up to 667 stores in 49 United States.
JCPenney Kiosk Login helps employees to check daily their payroll and some Human resources functions like a paycheck, work schedules, working hours, updating personal data, insurance, leaves, and many more. This portal helps JCPenney companies to manage their employees and related activities efficiently. JCPenney Kiosk is divided into two parts. One is JCPenney Kiosk Active Associate and the other is JCPenney Kiosk Former Associate. To log in to their JCPenney Kiosk associate employee account, they are required to enter their user id and password. Even when they forget their password or user id, they can get it from the same portal.
The Advantage of the JCPenney Kiosk Login Portal
All the working people in the JCPenney Kiosk company have many advantages with this JCPenney Kiosk Login portal. Some of the key points are as follows.
- Employees can get discount cards which they can use in shopping at JCPenney retail-departmental stores or via JCPenney online portal.
- JCPenney company provides life insurance, health benefits, pensions plans, and many more.
- The JCPenney Kiosk portal allows employees to check their pay scale, working schedule, MTO, PTO, W-2 forms, Jtime, Paid leaves, and other facilities with specific resources.
- The employees can easily access the JCPenney Kiosk Login at any time or from anywhere.
- The JCPenney Kiosk portal provides an electronic W-2 form for the tax benefits on the allotted salary.
- Qualified employees can enroll for the benefits with the help of associatekiosk@home, which is available on the JCPenney Kiosk Login portal.
Also Read: Skyward FBISD Student Login & Signup Process
How to Register with JCPenney Kiosk Login portal?
The process is simple and easy to understand. If any employee doesn’t know how to register on the JCPenney Kiosk Login portal, here are the guiding steps to help new employees.
Step 1: Open the web browser that supports the JCPenney Kiosk official website with www.jcassociates.com.
Step 2: After opening the JCPenney Kiosk Login portal, you will have many options like associate kiosk@ Home.
Step 3: Click on the associatekiosk@Home, and it will take you to another webpage that contains new user registration.
Step 4: Click on the new user option to create the new user account.
Note: This new user link will be available only when you access it from the JCPenney office desktop or when you use the internet connection with the IP address of the JCPenney company, or else, the new user link won’t appear for personal use.
Step 5: An application form for registration will appear when you click on the new user, and you need to fill it up to start the process.
Step 6: This application form will ask for the details of the employee’s full name, employee id, DOB, joining date, and other information for identification purposes.
Step 7: You need to set a password after completing the form by clicking the next option. The employee needs to put in a strong password with upper case letters of the company name, birth month, birth year, and last four numerals of the social security number.
Step 8: After completing the registration process, the employee will get a mail to the registered email id. This email address or the employee id will be the login user id for JCPenney Kiosk Login.
Essential Requirements to Log in to the JCPenney Kiosk portal
There are some requirements to log in to the JCPenney Kiosk Login portal, which helps to access the employee’s site. A few of the requirements are as follows.
- Workable Laptop or Desktop or Mobile or Tablet
- JCPenney Kiosk user id and password
- A good internet connection without interruptions
How to Log in to the JCPenney Kiosk Login portal?
Here is the process of logging into the JCPenney Kiosk portal. With the below-mentioned steps, the employees can log in to their professional JCPenney Kiosk login accounts.
- Open the JCPenney Kiosk login portal on the supported web browser anywhere at your convenient time.
- Select the associatekiosk@home option, and you can see the login page with the employee credentials.
- Enter the valid employee user id and password, click on the login button, and now the employee can access the JCPenney employee account and have all the benefits from the JCPenney kiosk company.
- All the above instructions for login are for present active employees at JCPenney company.
Steps to Log in to the JCPenney former Associate
There is another part of the JCPenney Kiosk Login, which is for former employees, and follows these steps to start logging in.
- Repeat the same process until selecting associatekiosk@ home. Choose the former associate kiosk for the retired or terminated employees.
Note: This former associate kiosk login can be accessible by the employees only after 18 months from the termination date.
- Use the employee id as the former associate kiosk login user-id, and when you forget your employee id, you can see an option to regain it when you click on the former-associate kiosk.
- You can use your default password, which contains 11 digits with the combination of company name in upper case letters, employee birth month, employee birth year, and the remaining numbers are employee SSN.
- After selecting the former associate kiosk, at the end of the web page, you will have the login link for the former-associate kiosk portal.
- Enter the employee user id and password and start to access the former associate kiosk portal site.
How to Reset the Password for the JCPenney Kiosk Login portal?
When you forget the password of the JCPenney kiosk login for active associateskiosk@home, you can follow the below information. The process is easy, and any employee can change the password when forgotten.
Open the JCPenney Kiosk Login portal on the web browser and select the associatekiosk@Home password reset option. Then a pdf will open with password changing link and guiding lines, or else you can click on this link https://jams.jcpenney.com:8443/sspr/public/forgottenpassword
After clicking on this link, you will be directed to the forgotten password page, and there, you should enter the nine numbers of your employee id. Then click on the search option, and answer a few questions already created at the time of registration. Click on the check answers, tick on the check box that indicates ‘I agree’, and continue to change the password. First, enter the password, re-enter to confirm the password, change it, and come back to the JCPenney Kiosk Login page, select associatekiosk@Home, and enter your user id and password to log in and access it.
If you forget your employee id, then there is no other way except calling the help desk at 1-800-879-1111. Those people will raise a token for you. The employees can check it on the web page after the process starts on the same link.
What are the Contact Details of the JCPenney Customer Support?
The JCPenney company has various customer support services, and a few of them are listed below. They are as follows.
- Official JCPenney website: www.jcpenney.com
- JCPenney Kiosk Login Portal: www.jcpassociates.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope this article is helpful for every JCPenney employee. The content furnished in this article is from the official JCPenney kiosk website and users’ opinions. Follow these simple steps to access the employee account JCPenney Kiosk Login portal and know about the benefits available for JCPenney company employees.
JCPenney created an opportunity for their employees and created this JCPenney Kiosk Login portal to make it easy to access and check their activities and benefits. You can also check the official website of JCPenney to check the deals and discounts on products and check the updates regarding JCPenney Company.